It has come warm and I want to eat nature and pork shish kebab. And I want it without a lot of trouble to make it tasty, but fast. And what usually delays? - Pickling takes the most time. Tasty pickled pork skewers will help vinegar.
Acetic marinade quickly dissolves the connective tissue making the kebab more tender. That's what we need!
This is a classic recipe. Acetic acidity remains in the barbecue, which adds piquancy.
Pork barbecue marinade with vinegar and onion - a traditional recipe
I remember well the recipe for the preparation of the traditional and most popular at that time marinade for pork kebabs with vinegar and onions. Since its composition is very simple. This is the same recipe that was popular in Soviet times. The sauce was cooked in the evening, mixed with meat and left until morning.
For a 2 kg marinade you will need:
- 1 kg of onion,
- 200 ml of water
- 2 tbsp. l vinegar 9%
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp. l salt
- pepper to taste.
How to cook:
Onions have always been added a lot. Under the influence of salt and sugar, it must secrete juice.
If for some reason the juice stood out poorly (the onion dried up), then it was rubbed with hands with salt and sugar.
Since in the traditional version, the main components were meat and onions. They were taken in a ratio of 2: 1.
Cut the vegetables into rings, sprinkle with salt and sugar. Stir so that it starts to secrete juice faster. Pour the vegetable into a pot of meat. Sprinkle with pepper. Mix water with vinegar, pour into the marinade.
Stir well so that each piece is covered in sauce. Close the lid and set for soaking for several hours.
The recipe for a classic pork kebab marinade with vinegar and lemon
The use of non-standard ingredients in the marinade for barbecue gives it a peculiar aftertaste. Lemon juice and essential oils saturate it with an unusual aroma. The finished dish is tender and soft.
A slight sourness gives it a special expressiveness and piquancy. Instead of vinegar essence, apple 6% vinegar is included in the recipe. Acid helps to make soft, even hard meat.
- 2 kg of pork
- 200 g onions,
- 1 lemon
- 10 ml of honey
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar (6%),
- 200 ml of water
- pepper, salt, seasonings,
Peel and cut vegetables. Lemon can be divided into slices, or cut into round plates.
Put pieces of meat in a pan, sprinkle with seasonings, pepper and salt. Add chopped onion and half a slice of lemon. Squeeze the juice from the second half, the slices themselves also send to the pan.
Mix water with honey, add apple cider vinegar. Pour the mixture into the meat.
Marinade is suitable not only for pork, but also for chicken. For chicken, the pickling time is reduced to 3 hours.
Stir the contents and leave for 6 hours. You can fry meat on skewers and on the grill.
Step by step recipe
Do not use a container made of aluminum: the acid marinade will react and the salts will fall into the dish.
The recipe uses table vinegar as the most common. But you can take apple, wine or balsamic.
- A piece of pork should be washed and dried. Better take a neck. She has fewer problems and she is juicy. But a shovel or a ham will do. Excess fat, films and veins are removed. The pulp is cut into pieces of 5 cm. And put into a container for pickling.
- Vinegar must be diluted in water. Grind the pepper, and crush the bay leaf. So the spices will be brighter.
- The meat is salted, spices are added and poured with diluted vinegar. In order not to guess how much to add vinegar, in the recipe it is with a margin, and the marinade should cover the meat. If something remains in the bottle - it does not matter.
- At room temperature, pork reaches the condition in 2 hours. You can take it in a well-closed box to pickle on the go too.
- When the brazier is ready, string the slices onto skewers, interspersing with onion rings.
- Fry (how to properly light the grill can be read here). For greater juiciness, you can spray the kebab with vinegar. As soon as a crispy crust appears - turn over. Notches of large pieces will tell about the degree of readiness: there should not be pink.
- Serve with herbs, sauces and chilled drinks.
How to make pork vinegar marinade with onions and mayonnaise
In the summer, when we visit my brother’s family, as a rule, he immediately starts cooking meat. He chooses the picket for him the simplest - with vinegar and mayonnaise. Shish kebab is surprisingly always juicy and soft.
If cooked on charcoal, it is covered with a tender, crispy crust. When served with vegetables, the aroma comes from the delicacy, you can’t pull it by the ears.
A set of components:
- 6 kg of pork,
- 250 ml mayonnaise,
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar,
- 100 g ready mustard,
- 1.5 kg onions,
- 1 liter of boiled (cold) water,
- salt, black pepper.
How to cook:
Cut the meat into slices. Add mayonnaise, mustard to it. Pepper, salt. Fall asleep vegetable, cut into rings.
Mix the whole composition of the products in the pan. Dilute vinegar in a liter of water and pour meat. Cover with a plate and crush with oppression. The sauce is prepared simply and quickly, but it takes time for the meat to marinate, to become tender and soft. Therefore, it is left for 5-7 hours.
It’s good to cook it from evening to night. Or knead in the early morning, so that you can cook aromatic barbecue for dinner.
Pork marinade with vinegar, mayonnaise and ketchup
This recipe can only be used for non-greasy pieces of meat. If the pork tenderloin is oily, it is better to choose a different recipe. Mayonnaise in its composition contains a large amount of vegetable oil.
Vinegar is included in the recipe only if you need to speed up the pickling process. If time is enough, you can do without it.
What you need for 2 kg of meat:
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar (6%),
- 100 ml ketchup
- 300 ml mayonnaise
- 500 g of onion,
- salt, seasonings,
How to cook:
Cut the meat into portions. In a separate container, mix mayonnaise with ketchup. Add the vinegar and the vegetable, cut into rings. Sprinkle salt and seasonings. Put pieces of meat in the sauce, mix everything with your hands. Withstand pork for up to 6 hours, chicken meat - up to three.
Instant barbecue marinade with vinegar and vegetable oil
In onions and meat seasoning are aromatic substances. As you know, they are well soluble in fats. When vegetable oil is added to the marinade, aromas saturate it. Oil envelops every slice of pork and makes it unusually tasty.
What is required for 1.5 kg of meat:
- 500 g onion
- 10 ml of vinegar essence (70%),
- 200 ml of water
- 50 ml of vegetable oil,
- 20 g of barbecue seasoning,
Peel onion turnips, cut into rings. Combine with chopped meat in a pan. Sprinkle spices, salt, seasonings. Dilute the essence with water, add oil to it and pour into meat. Mix everything well.
Press down and put in a cool place for 3 hours. This sauce is suitable for all types of meat.
How to quickly make pork tenderloin marinade with vinegar, onion and mineral water
The recipe for a shish kebab with vinegar and mineral water was repeatedly tested in cooking. The meat nourishes mineral water into itself and turns out to be juicy and tender. Vinegar also shows its properties, making the pieces soft. And as a rule, the dish turns out delicious.
Components for 1.5 kg pork tenderloin:
- 1 cup of mineral water
- 1 tbsp. l 9% vinegar
- 3 onion heads,
- salt, black pepper (ground), seasonings.
With pork tenderloin, remove excess fat, solid veins. Divide the pulp into equal pieces. Salt, pepper, sprinkle spices. Add chopped onion turnips and mix.
Combine the vinegar with mineral water and pour into the meat.
To ensure that the vinegar is evenly distributed in the meat preparation, pre-mix it with the liquid ingredients that make up the recipe.
Put the billet on the pickling, crushing the contents with a load. This process will take 3-4 hours.
You can fry meat by stringing slices on skewers or using a grill.
Video on how to marinate pork barbecue meat in vinegar
Pork is perhaps the most versatile meat that can be marinated in different sauces. This is due to the structure of the fibers and the content of a certain amount of fat. Having laid different spices in the sauce (along with vinegar), you can get an unusually juicy and tender shish kebab.
There are a lot of recipes for marinade for pork shish kebab. But the classic recipes with vinegar and onions still do not lose their popularity.
This pickling option captivates with its simplicity and accessibility. Therefore, it remains attractive to people who like to fry meat in the fresh air.
What ingredients are better to cook
The main component of the barbecue marinade is vinegar. The result of the preparation will depend on its concentration and quantity.
Which meat is best to use:
- Turkey fillet. Quite hard fibers under the action of the marinade will become softer, as a result, the kebab will be tender and juicy.
- Pork. One of the best options for frying over a fire. You can take any part of the carcass.
- A hen. Poultry meat, even domestic, becomes softer when marinated and cooks quickly.
- Mutton. Especially fans of fried kebab from Korean loaf.
- Beef. Even the hardest pieces can well be fried, if previously held in vinegar marinade.
Any kind of meat is suitable for marinade - lamb, pork, poultry, beef. The main condition for buying it is that the pieces are not too lean. If there is almost no fat, vinegar can dry the dish, making it too hard. Here are some more tips on how to pickle kebabs in vinegar to get a delicious soft and juicy dish:
- Vinegar is best chosen in the form of an essence of 9%, and before adding to meat, dilute with water in a ratio of about 1 to 10.
- Onions fit white or red. It is optionally ground on a grater, using as part of a marinade, or simply cut into rings, preparing meat with onions on skewers.
- In addition to onions and vinegar, it is very tasty to diversify the dish with different spices. First of all, piquant kebab gives black ground pepper. Red pepper, bay leaf, dill seeds and greens, coriander, basil are well suited.
- It is better to remove veins from meat. Ideal slices with a little fat are even and regular in shape. Scraps will dangle when frying, may burn.
- Adding a spoonful of sunflower oil to the marinade will help the components of the composition better penetrate the meat fibers and prevent drying out during heat treatment.
- It is recommended to string meat slices tightly on skewers, cook in medium heat, and often turn over.
Features of the Soviet dish
The main feature of Soviet kebab is considered the speed of cooking and profitability. For pickling, you do not need to look for specific seasonings and cook according to complex recipes. Components are purchased at any supermarket.
The pickling speed, depending on the meat, is from 2 to 12 hours. Main seasonings: salt and pepper. The remaining spices are added to taste. Therefore, pork kebab with vinegar is cooked quickly and without any problems.
Recipe for classic pork kebab with vinegar
If you add a lot of vinegar to the meat, it will taste sour, so strictly follow the recipe, and you will succeed. In general, the meat is juicy and soft, very tasty. Believe me, nobody will refuse such a thing.
- 5 kg pork neck
- Diluted vinegar 9% (per 100 grams of vinegar 200 grams of water)
- Bay leaf
- Black pepper peas
- Salt to taste
The pork neck must be cut into steaks, approximately 4-5 cm thick. Next, cut into equal pieces straight along the veins. Do not be afraid that they will not be square, they will sit perfectly on the skewer anyway.
In the chopped meat, add bay leaf, black pepper with peas, salt it, and drain the vinegar. Let me remind you that we have vinegar diluted, per 100 grams of vinegar 200 grams of water. If you have less meat, then the proportions of vinegar will be less.
Ordinary water can be replaced with carbonated, it will be even tastier.
Mix everything thoroughly. We peel the onion, cut it into rings and add it to our meat pot. Mix everything.
We make a fire. For a bonfire, it is best to use linden, oak, birch, or fruit trees. Do not use conifers, as they contain tar, and this can ruin the taste of meat. It is necessary to fry on coals.
The meat is strung on skewers lengthwise, then it will not spin on skewers and will be fried evenly. Do not forget to string and onion between pieces.
Once the coals are ready, you can put the skewer on the grill. The burning "firebrands", which are on the side, need to be thrown out, since direct fire is not needed.
Turn the skewer over often, do not let one of the sides burn. And as it seems that it is ready, make an incision transversely in large pieces, check the degree of frying inside the meat.
It’s also not worth keeping a long time, otherwise the meat will be very dry.
How to marinate pork kebab with vinegar: the main points
The art of making barbecue has its own “secrets”, knowing which you can cook a real masterpiece.
- The main thing in this dish is meat. And it is he who needs to be given special attention. The best option for a soft juicy kebab is fresh chilled meat.
It is better to choose pieces with small streaks of fat. In pork it is a neck, a little “drier” tenderloin and carbonate, or a non-meaty ham. Lamb skewers well obtained from ribs, loin or tenderloin. You can also grill beef. Only it will be necessary to pickle it longer.
Note! If you use frozen meat, it is important that it is frozen only once.
- An equally important kebab ingredient is onion. Use any - white or red. Most often, it is cut into rings, half rings or small bars - so the onion will give more juice, which better saturates the meat. Alternatively, the bulbs are cut into slices (the middle bulb is divided into 4 parts) and divided into petals. This will allow to string onions on skewers along with pieces of meat.
- The basis of the marinade is vinegar. For cooking, its different types are used: table, apple, wine, balsamic.
Important! It is not recommended to use undiluted 70% vinegar essence. Acetic acid solution diluted with water is more evenly distributed over the entire surface of the meat.
Increasing the amount or strength of vinegar will not speed up the time of pickling meat. On the contrary, the kebab can be too hard. The following proportion is usually used: per 1 kg of pork - 40 ml of vinegar concentration of 9%.
In addition to the main components, a variety of spices are added to the marinade. For example, for pork, saffron, basil, coriander (cilantro), ginger, pepper and others will be the best addition. Ready-made seasoning mixtures can be used.
Barberry added to the marinade is able to add piquancy to the dish (it needs very little - literally on the tip of the knife). And parsley and dill make the kebab more flavorful. Only add finely chopped fresh herbs at the last moment - before covering the dish with a lid.
Classic with bow
A classic, vinegar marinade for barbecue made from vinegar and onion is easy to cook.
The main ingredient is preferable to choose apple or wine, because it will give the dish a pleasant aroma, which will be further enhanced by seasonings and a fire. The main condition is not to overdo it with vinegar, because its excess will dry the meat pieces.
So, for a delicious pickling you will need to take:
- 500 g of white onion,
- 2 tablespoons of table vinegar 9% or apple,
- 200 ml of water for diluting vinegar,
- a tablespoon of salt
- ground black pepper to taste.
- Pick up fresh, not frozen meat with small layers of fat to preserve the juiciness of the finished dish.
- Rinse it, dry it, cut into large even slices of approximately 5 cm by 5 cm. If you make them smaller, then too much heat will have time to dry the kebab, and it will lose its juiciness.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Put the meat in a prepared deep container of non-oxidizing material - enameled or glassware.
- Add vinegar, pepper, salt to the meat, mix thoroughly to evenly distribute the components.
- Put onion and mix again.
- Pickling time 5 - 10 hours. It is better to do this in the evening before going to bed, in order to start cooking in the morning.
With apple cider vinegar and onions
- 1.5 kg pork neck
- 1.5 kg of onion,
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- black and red pepper to taste.
- Rinse the meat under running water, then cut into small pieces, approximately 50x50 mm. The mass of one piece with fat should be up to 75 g. During frying, the fat will drain and the weight will decrease.
- Then prepare the Soviet marinade for barbecue with vinegar. Slice the onions in half rings and pour them into a bowl. Add salt and pepper, mash until juice is formed. Add vinegar and mix again.
- Press the components down with a press. Even a can of water installed on a flat plate will do. Store in a refrigerator or other cool place.
- After 8 hours, remove the abs and put the meat on skewers and bake on heated coals.
- To improve the taste, add greens and salads.
Calorie content per 100 g. product 218 kcal.
A delicious marinade with vinegar and onions will give the meat an unusually mouth-watering flavor.
- meat (any) - 1 kg,
- 9% table vinegar - 30 ml,
- onions - 500 g,
- water - 180 ml
- table salt - 30 g,
- ground pepper - according to taste preferences.
- Wash the meat, dry it, cut it into slices of 5 by 5 cm. It is undesirable to make smaller pieces, otherwise they will not be fried, but dried over a fire.
- Chop the onion rings.
- Transfer meat to an enameled pan or any other non-oxidizing container, add salt, pepper and vinegar, previously diluted with water. To mix everything.
- Put onion rings to the rest of the ingredients, again, mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Leave the meat in the refrigerator for 5-10 hours, so that it is saturated with marinade. It is advisable to cover the container with a small plate and put the oppression on top so that the juice is more actively separated.
If desired, table vinegar can be replaced with apple cider vinegar, taking it in the same amount.
Cooking pork skewers with onions and lemon juice
If you do not want to pickle meat in vinegar, a little, you do not like its taste or smell. You can replace lemon juice, which is prepared at home from fresh lemons.
Marinade with lemon juice is very tasty, try it, you will like this recipe.
- pork - 5 kg
- onions - 8 large onions
- lemon - 4 pieces
- salt - about 4 tablespoons
- spices - about 2 tablespoons
We need to take a container in which we will marinate the meat. Peel the onion, and cut into rings, place in a container, pour spices and salt. You can take any spices; you can add salt and black pepper.
For example, I really like to cook pork with ground coriander, salt and pepper. Ground black pepper can be replaced with a mixture of peppers, and for hot peppers, pour red hot pepper.
We cut the meat into pieces, you do not need to make them very large, but not small. We survive juice from lemons using a citrus juice squeezer.
Mix the meat and onions, fill everything with lemon juice. And again, mix everything.
The kebab is tightly tightened with cling film, put in the fridge to marinate, for 5-6 hours, during which time we will mix the meat 2 times.
We fry meat not on an open fire, but on coals. Constantly turning over. You can spread it on the grill and fry on skewers.
Be sure to watch the meat, in the process of frying it can be poured with marinade, beer or a sweet drink. It is necessary not to leave the fire, otherwise everything will burn. When you hear the aroma, and the pieces are browned, try one, if ready, remove from heat.
With wine vinegar and soy sauce
Marinade with soy sauce and wine vinegar will be a great addition to any meat, but most of all, this taste is in harmony with the kebab of poultry.
For cooking you need:
- 1 kg turkey or chicken fillet,
- 100 ml wine vinegar,
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 100 ml of water
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 100 g onion
- 2 bay leaves
- spices and salt to taste.
- Cut the meat into pieces of 40 - 50 g.
- Peel the onions and thinly cut into half rings, mash a little to release the juice.
- Combine the onion with the meat slices.
- Pour seasonings, chop the garlic into thin plates and mix again.
- Separately combine soy sauce, hussus and water. Pour the meat with spices with this composition.
- Let it brew for 2 to 3 hours.
After preparation and pickling, you can begin the process of frying. This recipe for marinade with vinegar is one of the simplest and most universal, but it allows you to get a gentle kebab with a rosy fragrant crust.
Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade
Apple cider vinegar will not allow the kebab to become hard and dry, and the aroma during frying such a marinade gives simply amazing.
- meat (best pork) - 1 kg,
- apple vinegar - 120 ml,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- water - 200 ml
- seasonings, herbs - to taste.
- Wash and cut into small pieces of pork, put in a deep bowl.
- Peel the onion head, cut into half rings. Add to pork.
- Greens, for example, dill and parsley, finely chop. For convenience, you can use a blender. Put chopped branches to the meat.
- Pour your favorite spices into the container, mix well to distribute them evenly.
- Dilute vinegar with clean water, pour the resulting solution with pork.
- Pickle from 3 to 6 hours.
Soviet-style barbecue with vinegar is rarely prepared from beef. Hard meat is difficult to pickle. But if you cook it correctly, the taste is pleasant. The correct recipe for marinade with vinegar for beef skewers is difficult to find. Below will be proposed one of the options.
- 1 kg of fresh beef,
- 3 heads of large onions,
- 2 tablespoons of grapes
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- salt to taste.
- Rinse the meat, then carefully remove the cores and films. Cut into even pieces.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings or rings. Sprinkle with salt, then mash until juice is formed.
- Mix meat with onions, add seasoning to taste. Mix thoroughly until smooth, close and leave for 3-4 hours in a cool place.
- Then the meat is strung on skewers, with a small step. Leave a small gap between the pieces. Put the skewers tight. Do not hold too much meat over the fire - overdry. Pierce the meat with a knife regularly if a clear juice stands out - the dish is ready.
Calorie content per 100 g. a product of approximately 172 kcal.
Soviet recipe for barbecue pork with vinegar and onions
Our friends pickle meat like that. We even had a tradition of pickling barbecue in turn, and going out into nature. We often rested with them. Of course, I tried different recipes, and they cooked only according to the Soviet recipe, they really liked it.
- 1.5 kg pork
- 700 grams of onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 50 ml table 9% vinegar
Meat should be cut into 5 by 5 cm slices. Onion into slices in half rings. Put everything in a pan in layers. A layer of meat, salt and pepper, a layer of onions, and so on three layers, a layer of meat, a layer of onions. At the end, pour vinegar, not at one point, but spread over the entire surface.
The weight of each piece of meat should be approximately 75 grams.
Cover the meat and leave it at room temperature for 1 hour, and then put it in the refrigerator. You can fry the next day. We string the pieces on a skewer, and fry on the coals.
We fry meat on coals, turn the skewer all the time so that the pieces do not burn. Also, there should be no open fire, otherwise everything will burn. Serve with vegetables and herbs, as well as with various favorite sauce.
Requires a minimum number of products. And the kebab itself is soft and juicy. The way he was remembered by many since childhood.
The meat (most often pork) is cut into medium-sized cubes, mixed with chopped onion in half rings. Then pour 6 or 9% vinegar, add salt, black pepper and, if any, herbs.
Some cooks prefer not to add salt to the marinade, but to salt the meat immediately before frying.
The time for pickling such a kebab is from 5 hours or longer. As for the quantity of products, then for 1.5 kg of pork you will need:
- 0.7 kg of onions,
- 50 ml 9% or 75 ml 6% vinegar,
- 3 tsp Sahara,
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tsp salt.
Vinegar and Mineral Water
Marinade for barbecue on vinegar mineral water - an original recipe. The result is an unusually tasty and tender kebab of any meat with a unique aroma. For cooking, you should take:
- 1.5 kg of any meat to taste, better than pork,
- seasonings, salt, ground black pepper to taste,
- a glass of mineral sparkling water,
- tbsp vinegar,
- 3 onions.
- Remove all films and excess fat from the meat.
- Cut the pork into pieces, not very small.
- Salt the meat, pepper, then add spices.
- Peel the onion, cut into rings, put in the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mineral water, a tablespoon of vinegar and mix thoroughly again.
- Marinade with future barbecue is infused for 2 to 3 hours.
After pickling, barbecue is fried on well-heated coals, often turning skewers. Readiness is very easily checked with a knife - the meat becomes pinkish when cut.
Soy sauce and wine vinegar
Soy sauce is in perfect harmony with the bird, and wine vinegar makes meat more tender. Together, these ingredients allow you to cook a wonderful kebab.
- poultry fillet - 1 kg,
- wine vinegar - 85 ml,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- soy sauce - 100 ml,
- garlic cloves - 4 pcs.,
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.,
- water - 120 ml
- salt, spices - to taste.
- Grind the chicken or turkey meat so that each slice is approximately 50 grams.
- Chop the onion in half rings, mix with pieces of meat.
- Add chopped garlic thin slices and dry seasonings. To salt.
- In a separate container, prepare a mixture of vinegar, sauce and water. Pour meat on it.
- Leave to marinate for 120-180 minutes.
With wine vinegar and onions
For marinade, use any natural vinegar: apple, wine or berry.
- 1 kg of pork neck
- 4 onions,
- 2 tbsp. l wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp black pepper.
Step by step recipe with photo:
- Gently cut the pork neck into pieces about 2 x 2 x 3 centimeters.
- Peel the onion from the husk, cut into half rings, put in a saucepan, pour vinegar and mix until juice is released. Then add vinegar and mix thoroughly. Cover it with cling film. Pickle for 2 hours.
- Light the brazier and hold until gray ash on the coals. Shake the meat from the marinade and firmly put on skewers. Turn over every 10-15 minutes during cooking. Before serving, remove from the grill and leave on skewers for 7 minutes.
Calorie content per 100 g. product 218 kcal.
Tender and soft pork barbecue in the oven in the sleeve
This recipe will be a lifesaver for the winter holidays. In winter, we have many holidays, and it is not always possible to cook meat on the grill. This method is simple and quick, the onion is pickled in vinegar, the meat is laid out with the onion in a sleeve and cooked in the oven.
Pieces of pork are melting in the mouth, so tender meat is obtained, very tasty, juicy inside, aromatic, such that he wants to eat, and it is impossible to stop. And with sauces, it’s even tastier. I recommend you try, you will not regret it for a minute.
Grated Onion Recipe
The main feature of this recipe is that onions for marinade are not cut, but rubbed on a coarse grater. Chopped in this way, it gives more juice and creates the effect of breading, so that the meat does not dry out when frying.
- 1.2 kg of pork neck are cut into pieces, previously rinsing under cold water.
- Rub 3 medium onions and mix with meat.
- 4 tbsp. l 9% vinegar is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 2 (8 tbsp. Tablespoons of water). Then sugar, salt and pepper are added there.
- Pour the meat with marinade and leave it under the lid for 1 hour at room temperature.
- The barbecue is cleaned in the refrigerator, where it can stand up to 12 hours.
Additional Information! To decorate the dish and emphasize its taste, the kebab is served with pickled onions, sliced in rings.
With vinegar, onion and mayonnaise
This recipe has become popular among the young generation that came into being after the collapse of the USSR. It is prepared quickly, and the necessary ingredients are in any refrigerator.
The recipe is complemented by different seasonings, making the dish spicier.
- 3 kg of pork meat (preferably carbonade or neck),
- a pack of mayonnaise,
- 90 g mustard
- 9% vinegar - 9 tbsp. l or 70% 2 tbsp.,
- 1 kg of onion,
- 1 liter of boiled water,
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to make onion kebab in stages:
- Chop the meat into slices of the same size. If there are significant differences in size, the speed of frying and the taste of each individual piece of meat will be different. As a result, one will be raw, the second overcooked.
- Add large quantities of onion rings to the meat.
- Stir them in a separate bowl until you get onion juice. Then press them down several times.
- Add spices, including mustard. It is needed to add spice to the taste of a meat dish.
- Thoroughly mix the components together.
- Close the lid and leave to marinate in a place with the lid closed for 10 hours.
Such a barbecue can be baked both on the grill and on skewers.
How to do it, correctly, is shown in the video.
Calorie content per 100 g. a product of approximately 240 kcal.
Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Slightly caramelized during frying, balsamic vinegar contributes to the formation of a delicious crust on pieces of barbecue.
- meat - 1.5 kg
- garlic cloves - 3 pcs.,
- olive oil - 120 ml,
- balsamic vinegar - 120 ml,
- seasoning - 5 g.
- Chop the garlic with a crush or knife. Grind it with salt and seasoning.
- Combine the oil and vinegar, add the garlic mixture to them.
- Stir the marinade with the meat pre-chopped into portions.
- Leave for 3-6 hours.
Mutton is a complex meat, few of which manage to make a shish kebab. Due to its high fat content, the recipe for lamb skewers with vinegar and onions remains popular.
- 1 kg of juicy, lamb meat,
- 4-5 onions,
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley,
- 1 branch of mint
- 2 tbsp. l natural vinegar
- spices to taste.
- Gently chop the meat into small pieces. Remove all connective tissue membranes and tendons. Put in a container and sprinkle with spices.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion rings and torn greens. Mix components by hand. Squeeze the pieces firmly to make the juice stand out.
- Leave the meat in a cool place for a night to marinate.
- Sutra plant lamb on skewers and fry over the coals.
Calorie content per 100 g. a product of approximately 248 kcal.
For this method, turkey poultry is used, in which a little less fat. Cooking is as simple as the rest of the Soviet skewers.
- turkey thigh 500-600 g,
- tomato - 1 pc.,
- 4 tsp oils
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper,
- wine vinegar - 2 tsp
- Gently cut the meat from the thighs. Pour in vegetable oil with chopped garlic. Add two kinds of pepper and salt. Mix and add vinegar.
- Add chopped tomato for a change. Stir and let marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Then put on skewers and fry.
Poultry is cooked on fire quickly. So twist the skewer after 5 minutes.
Calorie content per 100 g. product 79.3 kcal.
Shish kebab with 9 percent vinegar
Use any kind of vinegar for cooking. The main thing is to choose the right proportions, otherwise the dish will turn out too sour. How to dilute barbecue vinegar? To do this, mix it with water according to the proportions.
In addition to traditional types of preservatives, apple and homemade options are used. When cooking, taste the marinade so that it is barely sour.
When preparing the marinade, you need to chop a large amount of onion. How tender the dish will depend on it. Onion water is also used for marinating.
- 6 kg of pulp
- 5 kg of onion,
- 2 tbsp. water,
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 lemons
- spices to taste,
- 6 teaspoons of salt.
This list of ingredients is designed for a large number of visitors.
- Peel the onions, then grate. The result will be a mixture similar in texture to a thick porridge. Pour water and squeeze through a sieve.
- Add spices to the onion juice. Mix, pour in vinegar and lemon juice.
- Finely chopped meat is dipped into the filling and squeezed. Then leave in any cool place for a day.
- Then put on skewers and fry. Mixed with vegetables to improve taste.
Calorie content per 100 g. product 218 kcal.
With balsamic vinegar
Unlike table vinegar, balsamic has a richer interesting taste. It is also slightly caramelized during heat treatment, covering the pieces with a fragrant golden crust. It goes well with garlic, olive oil and oregano seasoning.
For pickling you will need:
- 1.5 kg of pork (or other meat to taste),
- 120 ml of olive oil,
- 120 ml balsamic vinegar,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- a teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Grate the garlic with a pinch of salt, add oregano to the same.
- Separately mix the oil and vinegar, add the garlic seasoning to them.
- Mix the marinade with prepared and chopped pieces of meat.
- Marinate for 3 to 6 hours.
Pork with vinegar, lemon and mineral water
Another version of the dish, which uses mineral water and sour fruit. Citrus fruits have the ability to soften any kind of meat.
In the process of preparation, the fibers will be uniformly saturated with marinade. This is achieved by the formation of a large number of bubbles.
- 1 kg of fresh pork meat
- a bottle of mineral water - 1l,
- 6 bow heads,
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oils
- ground pepper,
- lemon juice - 4 tbsp.
- Chop the chop into large pieces. Remove the connective tissue parts. Pour into any large container.
- Cut the onion rings, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add oil.
- Leave to brew for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze half a lemon over the container, fill the container with water.
- Stir the ingredients and let it brew for 4 hours.
- Then fry the meat on skewers.
Calorie content per 100 g. a product of approximately 208 kcal.
With apple cider vinegar
Shish kebab marinated with apple cider vinegar will turn out to be juicy and aromatic, will not have an unpleasant aftertaste and will not become overdried after frying.
For cooking you will need:
- 1 kg of pork
- 1 onion,
- parsley and dill,
- barbecue spices
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse, peel and chop the pork into portions.
- Add onion, chopped in half rings.
- Grind parsley with dill in a blender and also put it in the meat.
- Add spices and mix thoroughly.
- Dilute vinegar with 200 ml of water and pour meat, mix thoroughly, remove, pickle in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- After pickling, fry for 10 - 15 minutes.
With proper pickling in vinegar, any meat will turn out tender and retain its juiciness. The main thing is to follow the recipes and not go too far with the composition. Vinegar perfectly softens the kebab, helping the marinade to nourish it with spices and spices. Even a novice cook can cope with cooking.
Pork skewers in a pan with onions and apple bite
We often want to treat ourselves to a tasty and fragrant barbecue, but what to do in winter, when there are snowdrifts to the waist, and there is no way to go outside, like in summer, to make a fire and fry. Although, now there are many home appliances, but still, not everyone has them.
Many will condemn, it is clear that in a pan it turns out fried meat, not shish kebab. If you don’t like the recipe, you don’t have to cook it, and for those who want to pamper their family with delicious ones, please. I’ll even say more, such meat can be served on the festive table.
- 1 kg. pork
- 2 onions
- 50 grams of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. a spoon of salt
- 150 grams of water
- 50 grams of refined oil
- Seasoning for barbecue or black pepper to taste
It is better to choose meat with a layer of fat, so that it will be soft and juicy. Cut it into pieces, they should all be about the same size.
The meat is not salted so that it is not glass. Add spices and vegetable oil to the meat, mix. Cut the onion into half rings.
Parsley must be washed and cut with a sharp knife. Parsley will give a wonderful taste and aroma to barbecue.
In 150 ml. pour 50 ml of water. vinegar. You can use the most ordinary drinking water.
Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and spread the meat, fry 8 minutes on each side. Barbecue - this is meat on a skewer, imitation of barbecue is prepared in a pan. As soon as the meat is fried, pour water with vinegar into it.
Stew until the liquid evaporates. At this stage, salt the pork. As soon as the liquid evaporates, add the onion, and immediately add the parsley. Mix everything thoroughly to distribute the onion and parsley.
For lovers of thrills, you can add red hot peppers, and hot seasonings for cooking meat, or a spoonful of very hot adjika.
We cover everything with a lid and simmer for another 2-3 minutes under the lid. This meat is so aromatic and beautiful, it is a pity that the aromas are not transmitted through the screen.
You can pamper your family with such a dish any day by preparing soft meat at home, or even more correctly, without leaving home.
Recipe with 70% Vinegar
You can also cook pork kebab with 70% vinegar, diluted with boiled water.
For 2 kg of meat (it is better to take a pork neck) you will need:
- 3-4 small or 2 large onions,
- 1.5 tbsp. l spices for barbecue (here everyone can experiment by adding ginger, cilantro or any other herbs to the recipe),
- 1 incomplete tablespoon 70% vinegar essence
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. l a spoonful of salt.
- The meat and onions are cut and laid in layers, and thick onion rings must be on top.
- The essence is diluted with water and poured kebab.
- Top with spices, add vegetable oil. All is well mixed and left for an hour at room temperature, and then another 5 hours in the refrigerator.
Mineral water and vinegar
Mineral water appears in a large number of home recipes. You can add it to the vinegar marinade to give the meat a special juiciness.
- pork - 1.5 kg
- onions - 3 pcs.,
- sparkling mineral water - 200 ml,
- table vinegar - 30 ml,
- salt, seasonings - to taste.
- Cut the pork into small pieces. Salt, pepper, add spices to your taste.
- Grind the peeled onions with rings, transfer to a meat container.
- Pour in the same mineral water and vinegar.
- Mix the components thoroughly and leave for 4–5 hours.
From chicken with vinegar and onions
Chicken for the recipe can be taken whole, or already cut into pieces. Important! The meat must be fresh, have a pleasant aroma. For cooking barbecue seasonings are chosen to taste.
- chicken carcass weighing up to 1.5 kg,
- vinegar essence 9% - 7 tablespoons,
- 3 onions,
- seasonings for barbecue 2 tbsp.,
- salt to taste.
- Prepare the chicken in advance. Spill it with water, wipe towels. Then cut the knife into small pieces. Remove the hide. Put in a container.
- Sprinkle with salt and spices and stir.
- Peel the chilled onions, cut into half rings. Stir in a container until juice is discarded.
- Add to the container with meat and onions 7 tbsp. l vinegar essence.
Marinate the ingredients for 1 hour at room temperature. Chicken must be fried on hot coals. When doing work, re-read the chicken kebab recipe with vinegar and onions.
This barbecue recipe is considered one of the most delicious. To prepare 1 kg of pork you will need:
- 5 onions,
- 10 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 garlic head
- 2 bunches of fresh herbs
- 2 tbsp. l 9% vinegar
- spices (salt and pepper) to taste.
- The meat is stacked in a deep container. Salt and pepper are added to it. Onions are cut into rings, and tomatoes are cut into large slices. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- In order for tomatoes to give their juice to meat, it takes at least 8 hours. All this time the kebab with vegetables should be in the refrigerator.
- Before stringing meat on skewers, add a mixture of vinegar and finely grated garlic to the marinade, mix.
How to marinate pork skewers with vinegar and onions + the recipe for the most delicious marinade
This recipe uses an interesting marinade, cooked with fresh herbs, with spices, with mustard and sugar. It turns out very tasty meat, which will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Pork neck 1.5 kg
- Onion - 3 pcs.
- Dill and parsley - 50 grams
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mustard - 1.5 teaspoons
- Seasonings - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 spoon
Cut the onion into half rings and chop the greens. The meat needs to be cut into slices, put it on the onion and herbs. Pour seasonings, pour vinegar, oil, add mustard, sugar, salt, black pepper as desired.
Mix everything very well, mix better with your hands. Cover with a plate and leave to marinate. You need to marinate for 4-5 hours. And then string on skewers, and grill over charcoal.
We fry overturning, we make sure that the pieces do not burn, but evenly fry from all sides.
For faster "ripening" of the marinade, as well as to make the kebabs tender and soft, you can use mineral water, for example, "Essentuki".
- The cooking process begins with slicing 3 large onion heads with thick half rings. Then it is salted and crushed with hands to isolate the juice.
- Top 30 g of spices are poured (you can buy a set, or composed independently of your favorite components).
- On the thus prepared onion, spread the meat (3 kg), pour 9% vinegar (2 tbsp.) And carbonated mineral water (500 ml).
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and left under a lid at room temperature for a couple of hours.
Recipe for barbecue pork with vinegar for 2 hours
- 2 kg of pork
- 4 onions
- 100 grams of table vinegar 6%
Cut the onion into half rings, mash with your hands so that it leaves the juice, salt and pepper, pour with vinegar, we will lay out in layers. We cut the meat a little more than a matchbox. Spread in a single layer onion.
So we cook in layers, it turns 3-4 layers, each layer of onion needs to be salt and pepper, pour vinegar, put pieces of meat on it. We squeeze very well so that meat and onions give more juice. There is no need to add water in this recipe.
Leave it for 2 hours at room temperature, and you can fry. We string the meat on a skewer and grill it over charcoal. Turn the skewer over. Onions do not need to string, it will burn and give a bitter taste.
To check for readiness, cut the largest piece, there should be no blood, there may be transparent juice. You can taste a piece of meat to taste. Shish kebab with vinegar marinade is liked by many, it sends many to the USSR, as it was before. You can always cook, and please your family.
How to cook pork skewers so that the meat is juicy and soft
Remember, pork should not be overcooked - it becomes dry. Let's figure out which part of pork is better to make pork skewers.
To make the meat tender, soft and juicy, you need to add onions, it will give a lot of juice, and the meat will be more tender. Onions can be grated, mashed in a blender, and cut with a knife.
The pieces of meat should be about 5 cm by 5 cm. Try to keep them the same size. It is desirable with streaks of fat, so it will be tastier and juicier.
For a delicious marinade add: mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, onions, spices and seasonings. It is very tasty to add coriander, dried garlic, dried or fresh herbs.
You can marinate both 2 hours and 5-6 hours. You need to turn the plate over and press the meat down. You can marinate at room temperature, if it is 5-6 hours, then it is better to clean in a cool place.
It is better to fry on the coals of fruit trees, the smoke is very fragrant, and the meat is saturated with this smoke. In no case do not use conifers, the taste will be spoiled.
Fry either on a wire rack or on skewers, turn over all the time so that the pieces do not burn. You can water them with beer, the remaining marinade, or water.
In a frying pan and in the oven it turns out no worse than on a fire. In winter, it’s just a lifesaver, like baked chicken legs in the oven. In the sleeve you can cook for a big company.
Sweet Marinade Recipe
Shish kebab with sweet and sour southern notes. To prepare it for 1.5 kilograms of pork neck take:
- 0.6-0.7 kg of onions,
- 100 g of vinegar (concentration 9%),
- 300 ml of water
- spices and seasonings,
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Washed and chopped meat is placed in a cup or pan, add spices to taste.
- Vinegar, sugar and water are mixed to make a marinade.
- Onions, in turn, are grated or ground in a blender.
- After that, all the ingredients are added to the meat and left in a cool place for 8-12 hours.
Mustard and mayonnaise recipe
For those who like experimenting. Mustard will give the meat a very spicy taste, and mayonnaise forms a beautiful crisp when frying.
For cooking, take 3 kg of pork. This amount of the main ingredient will require:
- 0.8 kg of onions,
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. l mustard
- 50 ml of 9% vinegar,
- 150 ml of water and spices to taste.
Sliced meat is mixed with mustard, mayonnaise and spices. Onion rings are laid on top. All this is poured with vinegar, diluted with water, mixed thoroughly, pressed with a lid and left for at least 8 hours.
Note!In order for the kebab to be well marinated, it is placed in the dish tightly, slightly tamping.
This is a dish of sophisticated gourmets. If you want to surprise your guests with the unusual taste of the kebab familiar to everyone, this recipe is for you! To prepare it you will need:
- 1.5 kg of pork
- 60 ml of balsamic vinegar,
- 3 garlic cloves,
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. l mustard and honey
- 1 tsp aromatic mixture (rosemary + oregano),
- 150 ml of mineral water
- To prepare the marinade, garlic is crushed and mixed with oil, honey, balsamic, mustard and dry herbs.
- All this is added to the sliced meat and pour mineral water on top.
- After thoroughly mixing, the meat in the marinade is set aside in a cold place for at least 3 hours.
Lamb marinade with balsamic vinegar and onion
Lamb has a specific taste and smell. And if balsamic is added instead of the usual table vinegar, lovers of this type of meat will get surprisingly tasty and tender barbecue with an unrivaled aroma.
To prepare this dish, you will need:
- 1.5 kg of lamb tenderloin,
- 150 ml of balsamic vinegar,
- 1 head garlic
- 2 pcs. onions
- 1 pod of pepper
- salt to taste.
The cooking process consists of several successive steps.
- First, bake garlic in the oven, after wrapping it with foil. Then the foil is removed, and the cloves are thoroughly kneaded.
- Onion is grated and mixed with garlic. Bite, sugar, spices and pepper are added there (to taste, depending on its severity).
- The marinade is put on fire, brought to a boil and cooked on the smallest fire for 3-5 minutes. Then cool and add to the meat.
- After 4-6 hours, you can start frying the barbecue.
Wine Vinegar Recipe
Pork marinated in wine vinegar will be very tender and aromatic. To prepare this original dish you will need:
- 115 ml of soy sauce,
- 65 ml wine vinegar,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 95 g of onion,
- 2 pcs. bay leaf.
Additional Information! This marinade can be used for any kind of meat.
To get a greater flavor, onions and garlic are crushed in a blender, poured with vinegar and bay leaves and spices (salt, pepper) are added.
When the marinade is ready, they pour in the prepared pieces of meat and leave it to brew for a while. It can be marinated from 6 to 12 hours.
Piquant marinade with onions and apple cider vinegar
Another unusual recipe for those who like to try new tastes and combinations of products. For marinade, you can use both purchased apple cider vinegar and seasoning of your own cooking.
Note! Apple cider vinegar purchased in the store must be natural, which is displayed on the label in the product name.
For 2.5 kg of pork take 3-5 onions, cilantro seeds, apple 6% vinegar and salt to taste.
The meat is cut into large pieces, the onion into thick rings and put both ingredients in a bowl. Coriander is carefully crushed in a mortar (of course, you can buy ready-made powder, but it will be much more aromatic before grinding!) And mixed with salt and vinegar.
The pickling process should occur at room temperature. It is important to remember that apple cider vinegar has its own specific taste, which is transmitted to meat during long contact.
To avoid this, the meat should not remain in the marinade for more than 3 hours.
How to fry pork kebab with vinegar
The process of frying barbecue is no less important than the choice of products and the preparation of the marinade. And here also have their own nuances. For example, to form a crisp, pieces of meat should be greased with oil immediately before stringing on skewers.
It will also prevent the intense secretion of meat juice and the kebab will turn out soft and juicy.
The frying process should take place over hot coals. Do not allow open fire in the grill so that the barbecue does not burn. To do this, skewers are stacked tightly to each other.
To evenly fry the pieces, skewers must be turned over regularly. Birch coals are best kept warm. Fruit trees (apple, cherry) are also suitable for these purposes.
Important! You can not use conifers, since during burning, tar is deposited on the meat.
You can check the readiness of meat by slightly cutting one of the pieces - if transparent juice is released, your kebab is ready!
Despite the variety of methods for cooking barbecue, vinegar remains the main component of the marinade. Due to the content of organic acids (malic, acetic, citric, etc.), it perfectly softens the muscle fibers of meat.
In addition, it is vinegar that gives kebab that particular taste for which everyone loves it!